Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ughhh.....

Apparently I can't speak to beautiful women who I don't know...
Here's what happened just a an hour or so ago:
As i was going back to my room from the kitchen at my dorm to return a box of blueberry pancake mix I passed by this girl who lives on my floor. Now, this girl is really beautiful... this entire year I've been living in my residence hall I've wanted to at least say hi while we passed by, but I've never had the balls to do so. There was one time where I actually talked to her, but that was when I was looking for her roommate, one of my friends, so I could offer her musubi. I ended up giving her one too, so I think that was cool lol. Back to my awkward moment, as I walked pass by her I looked at her for a brief moment and then as she looked back I turned away, but then, curious as I am, I went back for a second look and I see her giving me a small smile. AHHHHH. XD
Damn, she's so cute/beautiful. Ugh man, I was so lame lol. I seriously can't talk to beautiful girls like her, I'm just too intimidated and awkward. 2 years ago, I probably would have said something, but I guess my self-confidence has been so shot down I don't have the courage anymore.
It sucks now since its the end of the year and I don't I'll see her for a while or even at all next year, I guess I've missed out on my chance to get to know a great person. Poops. Oh well, life goes on ya?

Ingats.

1 comment:

  1. ........
    there's this word in tagalog that totally describes you. TORPE!
    :3
    'nuf said

    ReplyDelete