Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Attack of Insomnia

I feel queasy and my body weak. So far this break has been nothing but negative. Only positive thing I see has been playing MW2 non-stop, but then again that's not a positive is it? I don't know what's up. Breaks always make me depressed. There's never anything to do. No one to hang out with.
My mom has repeatedly reminded me of how old I am, and the fact that I still act as if I was my 14 year old self. What does it mean to be an adult? Do I have to be serious all the time? Do I need to be working all the time? I don't understand what's so wrong with how I act. Maybe because I'm so lazy.................................................................
I just can't have what I want, and I'm too damn attached to let go. Seriously, fml.
Tell me world, is it okay to scream? Is it okay to yell out and let go of this frustration I have for myself? Would any one hear me? If they did, would they care?
The fact that my music sucks doesn't help my mood either... I guess I'm just having another music A.D.D. day.

Solution: I need to find myself some sweet lil' thing to help me cope with my sadness.
Solution: Get over myself.
Solution: Take my own advice.
Solution: Jump off a bridge? Naaah
Solution: Confront it head on while screaming, because screaming makes your stronger :) [drabonball z taught me that]
Solution: Cut the hair and lose some weight.
Solution: Be an asshole... apparently it works.

Solution: Actually wake up before the afternoon and go do something...

No comments:

Post a Comment