Thursday, December 24, 2009

Learning...

To accept and let go, hard things to do when easily said. Maybe watching star wars III made my eyes open a tad bit. Interesting things you learn from movies.
Its quite cold in my house, good thing I have two blankets to wrap myself in.
I fear my dog will be depressed, again, once I leave back for Seattle.
Sadly enough, it doesn't feel like Christmas.
I suppose I'm looking forward to the new year.
Just because its the new year, does it mean there has to be change?
I want a trapper's hat... so if anyone is going to get me a gift for Christmas, a trapper's hat would be awesome O_o... my head's cold.
Restless............................................ blargh!
Maybe I'll take pictures of my face starting January 1st, and everyday onward, to see how much I will change, always wanted to take on such a project.
It'd be nice to cuddle with someone you like/love in this cold season.
rawr, out-

No comments:

Post a Comment