Friday, December 18, 2009

Bored and Sad, Never a Good Combination

:(
That's the face I make constantly ever since break started.
Could it be the lack of social interaction (besides hanging out with Theresa, that was fun)?
The amazing amount of boredom I feel during break with nothing to worry about?
Or maybe because I'm sad about a friend that has gone away for the break?
Either way, I'm SAD......
Yesterday, bought a box of frosted sugar cookies, and so far those have been my sustainance for the past day and a half, not healthy, I'm sure.
Got an amazing surprise for my grades this past quarter.
A- in Philosophy
B- in Physics
B- in Ecology
Extremely relieved after seeing those letters, I was freaking out about physics and ecology. I suppose I pulled through in the finals. Thank the Lord, Almighty Jesus :D

Other than that, life has returned to mundane boring, something that is always present during break. *sigh*
I really need a push out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment