Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Am I Doing?

Is this right? Am I impeding? Am I preventing potential?
Am I doing this to seek something in return? To seek for something that will never be?
Why do I wait? Why am I waiting?
Am I waiting for something to happen? If so, what is it that I'm waiting to happen?
Why do I feel this way? Why am I still subjecting myself to my own enslavement?
Do I really put on a fake smile? Do I pretend my happiness towards others?
If so, what does this say about me? Does it make me a bad person?

Am I happy? (no)

Why do I still do what I do? Am I not already bored and frustrated with my usual song and dance?
Is it time for a new persona? If so, who would I be? How would I act?
Do I enslave myself? Or am I my own master?
How does one find happiness? How can I find my own?
What am I missing? What am I searching for?

Why am I so attached? Why can I not break the bonds? Why do I still cling on?
What will be waiting for me if I continue this cycle? What will be waiting at this endless line?
Can I be free? Or have I simply imprisoned myself and thrown away the key to my escape?









Answer:
I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment