Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why Do I Run?

From the warm sunshine and into the freezing darkness.
Do I find my happiness worthless, therefore to never seek it for myself?
Or have I already sought out happiness and found nothing but worthlessness?
I suppose I have given up on myself and instead given what I have left to others and or to someone else.
Am I so blind that I may not feel or see the warmth or light of happiness that approaches me?
Or have my eyes been so widely open that I see no happiness for myself.

I seem to live in my own desolate land of loneliness. Making it so.
I guess I don't seem to want happiness for myself. I subject myself to becoming and being the lowly being I see myself as.
Who knows if I have the potential of becoming more than what seems like an empty shell that has always been empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment