Monday, April 20, 2009

Beach

First time in a long while since I've been to the beach.
A lot of fun! Played some football in the sand, but ended up getting sand into places I didn't think it would get in so easily. I wish some of my friends could've have joined me, but unfortunately for them, midterms are on the horizon. Good luck to them!
Just some good company, meeting new people, playin' sports, all under the sun. Great day in my opinion. Sort of wished we got a fire pit so then I would still be there engulfed in the warmth of a blazing fire.
I was surprised to see how young asian girls look haha. Thought this girl was around my age but then ended up finding out she was graduating this summer. Interesting stuff.
Playing some football helped let loose some energy, was able to score a two touchdowns for my team, one while QB, other while receiver haha.
Great fun. Great fun. I hope to go back sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment