Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Live

To help others. Or at least try my best to.
I suppose it makes me happy to see others happy and because of that I want to help the people who are dear to me. Who I love the most. I vaguely remember studying the different types of happiness, and how the lower level types of happiness can never be fulfilling. I don't know what kind of happiness is mine. I'm happy inside when I see them happy. Despite the anger and hate pointed towards me, I want to endure it all just to see that smiling face. To know if what I have done for them had any positive effect.
I wish I do.
I hope I do..
I pray I do...
Maybe that's how I grow to love someone, taking care of them at their worst, or near to worst.
I guess its ok if there is no appreciation given, maybe it might be because I didn't help enough or I didn't help in the correct way. For those times, I'm sorry. Even though, please, please give me another chance to correct that mistake and help in a way that will benefit.

I suppose this is my way of trying to become Christ-like. I guess.
Or... at least my way in trying to help people...

No comments:

Post a Comment