Monday, April 6, 2009

Right Now

It is a wonderful spring evening.
The air outside is warm and comforting, at the same time cools me down to the perfect temperature.

I'm remembering the past. Reading of past conversations. Flashing back to past experiences.
Bouts of lies and pretend moments. But the emotions were real. We... were real, together, we will have a bond that can never be broken.
Lie to me for now.
Don't leave me. Don't leave us. Don't leave your other family.

My shirt smells good ^_^

Beard + Mustache ---Shave---> Younger looking me

Bring back the past, make it better, let it be our future.

Sleepy time is now!

Damn 8am classes, although its not that bad.

If you're not happy, then why are you with him?

A man should never make the woman he loves cry... ever. (unless they are tears of joy)

Men... are stupid. I admit that we are, but there are just some who are fucking ass holes. Then there are the select few who transcend any description to describe their stupidity.


I wish... for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment